You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin
Note: These are the extra FREE spells I get with the upgrade in rank. - no cost / training required
Spoiler:
Name: Sword: Field Scalpel
Magic Cost: 40mp
Requirements: Requip: The Dark Doctor
Class: Offensive
Element: None
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Duration: Until Destroyed
Effect: One of the unique items carried by a mage of the arts is the trusty field scalpel. This tool is both handy and deadly combined in one. The size of this weapon is 1 1/2 feet from tip to tip. The handle itself is 10in with a surgical steel scalpel on one end for precise cutting. While the other side is 8in surgical bone saw that is for cutting through deep areas. This tool is deadly in the hands of the one who can wield such an item. Either side used does A-class damage towards the target no matter how small or deep the slice can be. It will take an equivalent of S-class damage to destroy this weapon.
Spoiler:
Name: Spear: I.V. Pole
Magic Cost: 30mp
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Effect: The mage has a knack for using whatever means necessary. In such he has taken a tool from the hospital and modified it to his dark standards. This 8ft. poll is heavily modified with a titanium core inlayed with a marble handle. The tip of the poll has a foot in length folded steel blade. The blade itself does B-class damage and if hit with the blunted part of the poll it does C-class damage. It will take an equivalent of A-class damage to destroy this weapon.
Spoiler:
Name: Armor: Laboratory Field Coat
Magic Cost: 40mp
Class: Defensive
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Effect: This armor is a heavily modified bio-hazard suit inlayed with a thick covering of leather. And within the folds of the suit itself has titanium steel plates that protect the doctor at all costs. The suit itself can withstand S-class damage and below. The coat also comes outfitted with many possibilities for improvement.

Spoiler:
Name: Shield: Operating Table
Magic Cost: 20mp
Class: Defensive
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Effect: One of the many dark uses of the doctor in his arsenal is the fact that he operates on his victims. This table is widely used to take care of field work. But when used for battle, it is modified to withstand immense damage. This table is considered to be a tower shield of sorts as due to the height being almost the size of the mage himself. The size of the table shield is 5 1/2 feet tall and about half a foot in thickness. The metal is construction steel and heavily bolted with titanium trimming. Though you would think this is heavy, the spell creation of this shield makes it light to the mage but strong enough to withstand B-class damage before it is destroyed.

• Sub-Spell
    Name: Defibrillator
    Magic Cost: 20mp
    Requirements: Shield: Operating Table
    Class: Supplementary
    Element: Lightning
    Cooldown: 3 Posts
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: Just like the title sounds. This spell takes the operating table and turns it into an implement of torture. The shield begins to conduct and hold an electrical charge in which is struct causes the opponent to be shocked and blown back 10 meters. This spell does not cause damage.

• Sub-Spell
    Name: Down Syndrome
    Magic Cost: 30mp
    Requirements: Injector: Zydrate Gun
    Class: Supplementary
    Cooldown: 4 Posts
    Duration: Instant Upon Touch
    Effect: One of the spells used in conjunction with the Zydrate Injector. This spell takes the mana and turns into a devastate feedback that once flows through the injector and mixes with the targets mana. This spell is an "Endurance Debuff". Once mixed, the opponent that feels the sting from this is moderately weakened, and the target takes additional C-class damage (welts) when struck by a weapon or spell. This spell itself does not do the actual damage nor does it give the extra damage. This spell lasts for 2 posts before the effects wear off.

Last edited by Baron Corbin on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://mastergevaudan.deviantart.com/

Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin
Bump Das Thread!

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
These will be reviewed when your starters are approved.

Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin
Bump das Thread!

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
Sword; Field Scalpel

- Approved.

Spear; I.V. Pole

- Please state how much damage this weapon can take on before getting destroyed.

- Please state that with the blunt part of the weapon it'd deal C Ranked damage, since C+C=B

Armor; Laboratory Field Trenchcoat

- Approved.

Shield: Operating Table

- Approved.

Sub Spell; Defibrillator

- Approved.

Sub Spell; Down Syndrome

- ''Once mixed, the opponent that feels the sting from this is moderately weakened'' <- Please explain what do you mean by ''moderately weakened''. In case the character that gets this thing mixed with his mana becomes weaker, his endurance decreases, his speed decreases or anything similar, you'd have to remove the damage dealt by this spell because, if the character's stats are, in any way, affected by this spell, it'd be considered a debuffing spell, and thus, wouldn't be allowed to have, appart from the debuff, a damage dealt to the target.

Bump when corrected. Side Note; The extra rank spells must be trained, even though they do not have a cost. And apart from that, you get 2 D Ranekd extra spells too, appart from the 2C, 2B and 2A spells.

Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin
Spear: I.V Pole - Edited

Down Syndrome - Edited - And This spell itself does not deal extra damage but instead debuffs them. Your rules state this is what happens when your debuff for Endurance takes affect. I made it so that the spell states that it does not do the damage.
B Class: Target has been moderately weakened, and takes additional C Rank damage (welts) when struck.

NOTE: - And I already know that I must train these spell as par what I stated above in the very first line of this thread. :) But thank you for the information. And yes I know I have 2 more D-class spells to make I will make those when I can figure that out. Also I need to know is there a limit in how many of the same class/rank spells I can make at my Rank? I know I have a spell cap that limits how many spell to have.

BUMP

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
At A Rank, you can have a maximum of 20 Spells for your primary, only 3 of which can be A Rank. Anyways;

Approved for Training.

Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin
Finished: http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3032-house-call-training-open#18470

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Your training is approved :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum