You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 am

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Full suit of armors appearance

Name: Hunters Rewards: Helmet of the Zinogre.
Magic Cost: 5.
Requirements: Requip: The Hunters Rewards.
Class: Offensive.
Element: Lightning.
Cooldown: Five.
Duration: Four.
Effect: This spell summons the bear ears of the armour located at the top of this spoiler and when using this armour Andrea's bear ears that she gains as a part of this become rather sensitive as she is somehow able to use them as normal ears and also gains an enjoyment of being on mountaintops while also acting kind of "wolf like" in her behaviour.

Helmet's effect:

Name: Hunters Rewards: Breastplate of the Zinogre.
Requirements: Requip: Hunters Rewards.
Class: Defensive.
Element: Thunder.
Cooldown: Five.
Duration: Four.
Effect: This summons the breast plate from the image at the top, as that single image contains the entire suit of armors appearance.
Breastplates effect:

Hunters Rewards: Fists of the Zinogre.
Magic cost: 10.
Requirements Requip: The Hunter's Rewards. 
Class: Offensive.
Cooldown: Seven.
Duration: Six.
Description: This spell summons the gauntlets from the image located at the top of this "section" of spells which function as D-rank weapons and armour.

Gauntlets effect:

Name: Hunters Rewards: Leggings of the Zinogre.
Requirements: Requip: Hunters Rewards.
Class: Supplementary.
Cooldown: Four.
Duration: Three.
Effect: This summons the leggings from the armour located at the top of the first spoiler.

Leggings effect:

Name: Hunters Rewards: Boots of the Zinogre.
Magic Cost: Five.
Requirements:D.
Class: Supplementary.
Element: N/A.
Cooldown: Four.
Duration: Three.
Effect: This summons the boots from the image located at the top of this application.

Boots effects:

Last edited by Andrea Thorn on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 24 times in total

2Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
I believe this is finished

3Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hiya Anrea~

I'm Alyssa and I'll be reviewing your application before it can be approved by the Administrators.

The first problem I see is a major one. When it comes to armours and weapons having abilities, please fill out a spell template for them and do not simply write them in paragraph form. This is a requirement of the site. Essentially, you have to fill a spell template out for every single spell that includes effects such as: breathing underwater if it is not a passive ability.

The second problem that I see is a minor one. Please state the sustain cost in the Cost section of your spell template in your Hunters Rewards: Nargruca, Lord Of The Jungle. It makes it much easier for the reader to understand and refer back to.

The third I see is also careless one. In your Hunters Rewards: Alatreon, Lord Of Destruction description, you managed to mention my name. I do understand that you love me, but please change it back to Andrea instead of Alyssa. That would clear up any unnecessary confusion for the readers.

Lastly, you cannot have a C-Rank armour. All armours that requip mages acquire must be D-Rank. Therefore, please change Hunters Rewards: Deviljho, the Endless Hunger into a D-Rank armour. Fix the description and duration/cooldown as you see fit after you edit the ranking. In addition, I don't see why adding the personality traits is necessary but do as you deem fit.

As always, it has been a pleasure to read your magic application. If you have any further question or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either Tali Zorah or me. We would be more than happy to help you. Best of luck with your edits.

Yours,

Alyssa Strauss

4Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 am

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Changed then and I am assuming we have one "spell slot" per armour right?

If not then I have ten spells instead of the five I am allowed... Oh and, adding those personality traits is just something I want included for plot purposes.

5Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hello Andra,

I would like to apologise first and foremost for my misconception of how Requip magic works. Essentially, you cannot summon whole sets of armour and weapons at the same time. Each individual piece of the armour counts as an item. For example, the breastplate would count as one. The headpiece would count as another and etc. Therefore, you could very well have over 15-20 spells there. Please take your time and select which pieces you would like to keep or which weapons you would like to keep.

Yours,

Alyssa

6Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Fine done.

7Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:52 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hello Andrea,

There are still some problems with this application. For one, ReQuip mages are not allowed to have any C-Rank items at D-Rank. This means that Fist of Zinogre has to be converted to D-Rank. In addition to that, the spell that stuns the opponent for two of THEIR posts is way to overpowered for a C-Rank spell. It might have been allowed had you included a major drawback. But the way it is now, there is no way I will let that be approved.

Secondly, D-Rank spells will NEVER be allowed to deal C-Rank damage even if you do charge and save energy for that. It is against the magic rules. Please edit this or find some other spell effect.

As always, it has been a pleasure to read your magic application. If you have any further question or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either Tali Zorah or me. We would be more than happy to help you. Best of luck with your edits.

Yours,

Alyssa Strauss

8Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 am

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Okay, changed.

9Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hey Andrea,

No problems here. This is ready for a final approval.

Yours,

Alyssa

10Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 am

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Alright Andrea,

I'll be reviewing your spells for final approval. Let's take a look:

Zingore Breastplate: Under the active effect, please put (Passive) in front.

Gauntlets: Take out the "it can be blocked it's a punch after all" and simply state that it can be blocked.

Bump when edited!

11Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Banana rama bumpity bump!

12Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Okay, now on to the formatting.

Please be sure to put a colon and space nect to each row. Example: Rank: D.

Also where ever there is a colon on the app, please put a space after!

Bump when edited!

13Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Done

14Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
There's still an error in the first spell. Put a space after the colon.

Capitalize 'breastplate'.

After that ya should be good to go!

15Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Done

16Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Empty Re: Re-quip: Hunters Rewards. Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Alright, looks good to me!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests