You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 am

Ray Ignazia

Ray Ignazia
Name: Lumen
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Light Magic
Class: Defensive
Element: Light
Cooldown: 2 post
Duration: 1 post
Effect: The caster creates a circular bright light before him (1m in diameter) which blocks 1 C ranked spell/2 D ranked spells. The shield dissipates after taking the aforementioned damage, or after crossing it's duration limit.

Name: Flashbang
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: This spell allows the caster to create an orb of light 1 foot in diameter, anywhere in a 5m radius around the caster, and fire it at a target with a swipe of the hand. The orb, if connected, deals minute bruising to the target. It can be defended against by a spell of it's rank or above.

Name: Soleil
Cooldown: 2
Duration: 1
Effect: The caster creates a wall of light 6 feet by 6 feet anywhere in a radius of 5m around him, which is capable of stopping 1 C rank, and 2 D ranked spells.

Name: Mark I
Magic Cost: 20/10
Cooldown: 3
Duration: Sustained
Effect: The user envelopes himself or a target in a 5m radius around him in constantly surging light, which is capable of stopping 1 B ranked spell, 2 C ranked spells or 4 D ranked spells which may damage the caster/target. This light stays on the caster/target until the caster stops the spell, or the light has taken the aforementioned damage and thus will disappear.

Name: Crusade I
Requirements:
Class: Offensive Buff (Strength)
Cooldown: 5
Effect: The user envelopes himself with a constantly surging light, increasing his strength massively and allowing him to deal deep bruises on impact. The caster can either stop this spell, or the spell will dissipate when the caster runs out of mana.

2Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:33 am

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
Approved for training

3Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Ray Ignazia

Ray Ignazia
Choosing Flashbang and Soleil as my Starter spells!

4Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
ok
Name: Lumen
Cooldown: 2 post
Duration: 1 post
Effect: The caster creates a circular bright light before him (1m in diameter) which blocks 1 C ranked spell/2 D ranked spells. The shield dissipates after taking the aforementioned damage, or after crossing it's duration limit.

Name: Flashbang
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: This spell allows the caster to create an orb of light 1 foot in diameter, anywhere in a 5m radius around the caster, and fire it at a target with a swipe of the hand. The orb, if connected, deals minute bruising to the target. It can be defended against by a spell of it's rank or above.

Name: Soleil
Cooldown: 2
Duration: 1
Effect: The caster creates a wall of light 6 feet by 6 feet anywhere in a radius of 5m around him, which is capable of stopping 1 C rank, and 2 D ranked spells.

Name: Mark I
Cooldown: 3
Effect: The user envelopes himself or a target in a 5m radius around him in constantly surging light, which is capable of stopping 1 B ranked spell, 2 C ranked spells or 4 D ranked spells which may damage the caster/target. This light stays on the caster/target until the caster stops the spell, or the light has taken the aforementioned damage and thus will disappear.

Name: Crusade I
Requirements:
Class: Offensive Buff (Strength)
Cooldown: 5
Effect: The user envelopes himself with a constantly surging light, increasing his strength massively and allowing him to deal deep bruises on impact. The caster can either stop this spell, or the spell will dissipate when the caster runs out of mana.

5Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 am

Ray Ignazia

Ray Ignazia
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t4863-all-kinds-of-gains-private-training

For Crusade I

6Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Empty Re: Ignazia, Ray [Starter Spells] [Done] Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
Crusade I approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests