You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Levi

Levi
Name: Etherion Dragon's Secret Art: Fallout
Magic Cost: 75 (35)
Requirements: Etherion Dragon Slayer
Class: Offensive
Element: Metal
Cooldown: Once Per Thread
Duration: Sustainable
Effect: Levi's body develops a greenish tint as she exerts numerous radioactive metals from within her body, causing a faint greenish cloud to materialize around her, spreading out to a radius of 10 meters around her, causing X-Rank damage in the form of intense and rapid exposure to radiation which aggressively eats away at the body, both internally and externally.

Name: Etherion Dragon's Secret Art: Subjugation
Magic Cost: 75 (35)
Cooldown: Once Per Thread
Effect: Levi hyper-magnetizes her body, effectively turning herself into an all-powerful super magnet (indicative of a partial, metallic-like sheen), capable of singling out and altering her body to affect any metals that she may desire, thereby giving her the innate capability of projecting out powerful magnetic effects that can attract metals, including those that otherwise have never been magnetic within a radius of 10 meters around her. However, given her Etherion Dragon Slayer capabilities she is able to further control this capability, singling out certain instances of metals if she so desired, thereby enabling to focus on particular points rather than an entire area. Any metals in which she desires can be forcibly pulled towards her with incredibly violent strengths, being forcibly ex-pulsed from any structure, body, or environment they might be within at speeds of 25 m/s. This force is so great that if such metals are ex-pulsed from the human body or that of a different creature, they will suffer piercing damage equivalent to that of X-Rank, along with the repercussions to which may extend to such metals being torn from the body. This spell does not dictate control over an individual's body; inflicting damage onto them only. Levi is capable of dictating and controlling to what extent the magnetic effect reaches holds effectiveness, enabling her to demagnetize and re-magnetize metals at a moment's notice.

Name: Roar of the Etherion Dragon Slayer
Magic Cost: 50
Cooldown: 6
Duration: Instant
Effect: Levi inhales, absorbing traces of metal within the air and fusing them with the metal residues in her body and her Etherion Dragon Slayer Magic, thereby expelling out a huge torrenting blast of Etherion Magic at targets in the form of a beam that measures 10 meters in radius and extends up to 50 meters away from her. While utilizing this spell, she is able to maneuver the beam by adjusting her body, rather than being forced to use it as a stationary beam.

Name: Etherion Dragon's Golden Reactor Wolf
Magic Cost: 50 (25)
Class: Buff
Effect: Levi manipulates her Etherion Dragon Slayer Magic to alter her body, enabling it to inherit more the properties of gold, giving her a golden tint as well as effectively hypercharging her body, enabling her to move at speeds far greater than what she is previously capable of achieving. While this buff is active, she is able to move at speeds of 20 m/s and is capable of dashing at speeds of 12 m/s once every two posts.

Name: Etherion Dragon's Titanium Bulwark
Magic Cost: 50 (25)
Class: Defensive
Effect: Levi manipulates her Etherion Dragon Slayer Magic to alter her body, enabling it to inherit more the properties of titanium, giving her a dark-grayish tint as well as significantly strengthening her body, thereby enabling her to withstand attacks far greater than if normally. This titanium body enables her to withstand up to 1 X-Rank worth of damage without any form of repercussions.

Last edited by Levi on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Re: Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
Radioactive Meltdown
While I see how you've gotten here, I'mma head off an say you can't have poisonish effects.

Subjugation
Maybe no inside stuff go outside pls

3Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Re: Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Levi

Levi
Reworded Fallout to be more reflective of a nuclear blast than poisoning. While I can see where it might be interpreted as Poisoning, I believe that the fact that it's static damage that's being distributed through the body in a different manner doesn't turn it as such. Either way, fixed.

I'm leaving Subjugation as is. It's a disgusting spell, one that seems very frightening, especially just picturing the potential and ways in which it can be utilized, but I don't see the issue of it against other spells in which are effectively just "Here's a big area of damage that you all of a sudden take". All I'm doing is putting a unique twist onto an existing concept.

Bump.

4Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Re: Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Khnum

Khnum
The first one is okay.

The second one is the internal damage one. Now, this one is alright, actually. But two things.
1: Make the radius of the spell expand outwards so people have a chance to dodge and not get rofldunked if they're within range.
2: Just change the wording from internal damage to something along the lines of piercing, since you're ripping it out of their body.  

The other three are okey dokey

5Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Re: Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Levi

Levi
Damage changed from Internal to Piercing.

6Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Empty Re: Etherion Dragon Slayer's Manifesto I Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Khnum

Khnum
Approvedo m80, have fun

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests