You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TO starters Empty TO starters Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Ryumimi

Ryumimi
Loli not included:

NAME: Radiant Hellion
MAGIC COST: 40 (20)
REQUIREMENTS: Heaven's Feel TO (daemon soul)
CLASS: Complete TO
ELEMENT: Light
COOLDOWN: 5 posts
DURATION: until unable to sustain or willingly ended.
EFFECT: The caster takes on the soul of the radiant hellion, granting them an S rank buff to their speed (due to daemon soul's buff enhancement). The caster gains a set of broad wings and pointed ears that are largely vestigial until mana is channeled through them via spell.

NAME: Heaven's Feel
MAGIC COST: 40 (40)
CLASS: Offensive
ELEMENT: Light
COOLDOWN: 8 posts
DURATION: until unable to sustain or willingly ended.
EFFECT: The caster channels their energy through a short prayer like incantation, during which time they can not move, or the spells fails.

Once the spell is cast large columns of glorious light erupt from the ground beneath their targets.

The caster conjures 4 beams of light, A rank damage being divided evenly between them. Each beam is 9 meters in length and 9 meters in width, and can be called down from up to 40 meters away, due to the caster's immobile state while they "prayed" prior to the casting of the spell. There is a brief (.5 second) moment where the the ground below the target location of the beam(s)  is outlined in a 9x9 circle of light signifying the imminent attack.

The beams may select different targets.

NAME: Holy Hellion Ray
MAGIC COST: 30
CLASS: offensive
ELEMENT: light
COOLDOWN: 4
DURATION: instant
EFFECT: The caster fires a 5 meter by 5 meter beam of light at their target. The beam pierces the target's body to cut into their muscles. The origin of this attack is always from the caster, and the beams stretch outward up to a maximum of 20 meters.

NAME: Saving Grace
MAGIC COST: 30
CLASS: Defensive
COOLDOWN: 4
DURATION: Until destroyed
EFFECT: The user erects a 5 meter by 5 meter wall of light within 20 meters of them. The spell can absorb up to 1A rank in spell damage before dispersing in a cloud of glittering stardust

NAME: Glorious Orbitals
MAGIC COST: 30 (30)
CLASS: offensive
COOLDOWN: 7
DURATION: until unable to sustain or ended.
EFFECT: The caster conjures 2 spheres of light within 10 meters of them which can freely move within these 10 meters. The orbs themselves do no damage, and are immaterial. They instead act as a spawn point from which beams of light emit from. Theses beams, 7 meters in length and width travel up to 10 meters and each beam does C rank damage, adding up to B rank if both hit the same target.

Last edited by Ryumimi on Mon May 23, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

2TO starters Empty Re: TO starters Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Hey, Trail Mod Adlet here, really sorry for the wait on these.

Radiant Hellion : Looks good to me

Heavens Feel: If you are doing the spell above people, you need a couple thngs. How high above would the spell be above the people? And you need a delay time if that happens. In the case you have written its a autohit. Also you need to chose the amount of beams that can come out.

Holy Hellion Ray: You need a range on this, so 20m is the max please

Saving Grace: Looks good to me

Holy Hellion Ray (2?): You might want to change the name on this one since its the same as the other one.

Bump when these are done

3TO starters Empty Re: TO starters Fri May 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Ryumimi

Ryumimi
Adlet Brave wrote:Hey, Trail Mod Adlet here, really sorry for the wait on these.

Radiant Hellion : Looks good to me

Heavens Feel: If you are doing the spell above people, you need a couple thngs. How high above would the spell be above the people? And you need a delay time if that happens. In the case you have written its a autohit. Also you need to chose the amount of beams that can come out.

Holy Hellion Ray: You need a range on this, so 20m is the max please

Saving Grace: Looks good to me

Holy Hellion Ray (2?): You might want to change the name on this one since its the same as the other one.

Bump when these are done

Sorry it took so long to reply! ;~; I made the necessary changes, though with heaven's feel I changed it to appear below the target? So that way it appears from the ground up. I also would like to point out that the spell now states that the caster is locked into their choice of number of beams for the duration of the spell, though I don't think it's unreasonable to say the spells ability to allow for the choice of up to 4 beams needs to be changed. It divides damage evenly and without complication and now has an indicator as to where the attack will originate from.

If it's still an issue, could you please explain why? Thank you!

4TO starters Empty Re: TO starters Sat May 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Its cool.

Heavens Feel: How long is the brief period of time. When you say that, people could say a brief period of time is 2 seconds, while you might say .5 seconds. Please state a time. Also on the amount. Its just what us staff have discussed. It makes it a lot easier to have a set amount (like 4 for C-rank damage each) then to change it in the circumstance.

Glorious Orbitals: You can make the cooldown 7 if you want.

Everything else looks good, bump when done please

5TO starters Empty Re: TO starters Mon May 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Ryumimi

Ryumimi
I don't really feel the explanation was satisfactory, especially when foreseeable problems with understanding the spell had been accounted for, but it's not a huge issue. Changes made.

Bumpy bumperoos

6TO starters Empty Re: TO starters Mon May 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
All looking good. Just one last thing. On the spells that are sustainable, please add 6 posts as the maximum for sustains. That is the max amount of posts a spell can sustain for

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests