You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Name: Thor's Might
Magic Cost: 10 MP + 5 to sustain
Requirements: Elemental Shift
Class: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: 2 posts
Effect: The user creates lightning out of magic and covers his arms including hands, and legs including feet, with the lightning. Whenever he makes contact with a person, they will be electrocuted, receiving first degree burns and D rank damage.

Name: Air Spring
Magic Cost: 10 MP
Class: Supplementary
Element: Air
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user will control the air around the enemy and use it to push them in the air, putting them in a vulnerable position. They will be reach 10 meters in the air at a speed of 5 m/s. The opponent must be at most 5 meters away for this spell to work.

Name: Pull
Magic Cost: 10 MP + 5 to sustain
Class: Supplementary
Element: Darkness
Effect: The user will create a small darkness black hole that will pull anyone within 5 meters from the orb through magic force to it at a speed of 5 m/s. If the enemy is faster than that, their speed will be subtracted by 5. The orb is able to go as far as 5 meters from the user.

Name: Valkyrie's Protection
Magic Cost: 10 MP + 5 to Sustain
Class: Defensive
Element: Light
Effect: The user absorbs light and coats their whole body with it. The spell defends the user from 1 C rank or 2 D rank spells.

Name: Stark's Creation
Magic Cost: 20 + 10 to Sustain
Class: Offensive
Element: Metal
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Duration: 3 posts
Effect: The user's arms turn into blades of valyrian steel. The blades deal C rank damage and do whatever blades can do. Stab, cut, etc.

Last edited by Ares Menelaus on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
This is a bump!

3Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Thor's Might, Valkyrie's Protection
-Please give a numerical duration and make the sustain cost 5.

Air Spring
-How fast does the person fly up into the air?

Pull
-Could you be more specific as to what happens when someone is "pulled" by the orb? It also needs a numerical duration. Also make the sustain cost 5.

Stark's Creation
-Please change the MP cost to 15 and the sustain cost to 10, Cleric doesn't do anything towards sustain costs.

4Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Going to put this topic on standby until I figure out what the speeds for each rank is...

5Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
We do have designated speeds per rank, actually. What as long as it is feasible, it will usually be ok. What I tend do to is make the speed be able to reach max range in about a second and a half.

6Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Edited, thanks for the info.

7Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Bump Bump Bump

8Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Because Tali is busy, I shall approve these starters with his permission.

Have fun!

9Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Tali didnt tell me to read it, just to approve. So I didnt read it before I approved it, my bad. Just a simple fix.

-All sustained spells have a duration, D generally starts at 2 posts and it goes up by one.
-Even though you are a Cleric, dont note your reduced mana in the description, you do it when in use.

Again my apologies.

10Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Bump bump bump

11Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Cool cool, Re-Approved.

12Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am

Naga

Name: Valkyrie's Protection
Magic Cost: 10 MP + 5 to Sustain
Class: Defensive
Element: Light
Effect: The user absorbs light and coats their whole body with it. They will look shine bright and anyone 5 meters from the user will not be able to see him. The spell defends the user from 1 C rank and 2 D rank spells.

^ That's both supplementary and defensive. Pick one.

13Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 am

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Bump Bump mate

14Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 am

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
It's good, so approved.

(But change the "and" at the C and 2 D ranks part to "or", just a bit confusing)

15Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Ares Menelaus

Ares Menelaus
Done Done dunnnn

16Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Empty Re: Elemental Shift Starters [Done] Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
This better stay approved god dammit xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests