You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The magic ideas forum. Empty The magic ideas forum. Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Melkiador Belzander

Melkiador Belzander
I thought it may be nice to have a place where we could discuss our ideas for spells.  Where we could give each other ideas and pointers on spell ideas.  I'll start with one of the starters I am considering using:
The magic ideas forum. E795b8e2d1226f24d4937549d976bf0c

Name: “Princess Mekenia”
Magic: Machine Magic
Appearance: Face Claim: Chibi Drossel.  She stands approximately 1.1 meters tall and is rather cute with glowing blue eyes and a white finish.  Her metal pigtails are usually just decorative, but can take on multiple transformations, with additional spells.
Personality:
She is a relatively young Mythmek.  Her personality is of a spoiled, but innocent young girl.  She rarely intends to be mean, but is very self centered and has little to no empathy.  She loves things that are “cute”, and she loves herself.  She enjoys things that are not boring, so would happily join you in a fight or a game, but would not help you do work. Tricking her into thinking work is a game is a possibility as she is very innocent, but this shouldn’t be expected to work all of the time, as she isn’t actually stupid.  It is unclear exactly how she is a princess.

Spells:

• Name: “Princess” Flying Kick
    Magic Cost: 10
    Requirements: Mystical Machine Magic/Mekenia
    Class: Offensive
    Element: Machine
    Cooldown: 0
    Duration: Instant
    Effect:Mekenia rushes forward and delivers a flying kick to her target, while calling “Princess Kick!”.  This attack delivers d rank bruises.  This attack moves Mekenia and a target of average humanoid size and weight up to 5 yards from Mekenia’s starting point.  So, from point blank the target is moved 5 yards with Mekenia, while from 5 yards away the target isn’t moved at all.

• Name: “Princess” Gorgeous Gun
    Magic Cost: 10, -5 per additional post
    Class: Supplementary
    Cooldown: 0
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Mekenia grabs a “ponytail” from her head and it transforms into a combat rifle.  The ponytail is replaced when the transformation occurs, making you wonder why she has to go through the extra step.  The Rifle deals D Rank bruises when fired.  It can take one direct D Rank attack before being destroyed.

• Name: Royal Decree
    Magic Cost: 10, -5 per additional post
    Class: Supplementary
    Cooldown: 4
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Mekenia commands a machine of D Rank or lower to do her bidding.  The machine will operate as an autonomous being under her control until either she or it is destroyed.  This does not require power to the machine, so even a bicycle could come to life and start trying to run people over.

Of course everything is still subject to change.  Especially her name, as I'm not completely happy with it.  Also, I may consider moving this summon to a higher rank.  Any ideas would be welcome.  

If you want to post your own spell ideas of any kind to get community feedback, feel free.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests