Starters:

Name: Fiercing Feather Dart
Magic Cost: 10 MP
Requirements: Firebird's Artifact
Class: Offensive
Element: Fire
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user concentrates a small flame on his hand. Its size is only 1 meterx10 centimeters, but the user throws it like a dart with a good speed, quickly piercing the target. It has a range of 5m.

Name: Fierce Wings
Magic Cost: 10/5 MP
Class: Buff
Duration: 6 posts
Effect: The user spawns two, majestic wings of pure fire, erupting from his back, plus a cloak of thin fire surrounding him. The wings have a wing span of 5 meters and boosts his strenght to D Rank level. It costs 10 mana to activate, then 5 additional mana every post that it's sustained.

Name: Firebird Style: Small Nest
Magic Cost: 10/5 MP
Class: Defensive
Duration: 3 posts
Effect: The user swings his artifact around the area. Within a moment, a dome is covering the user, with a radius of 5m and made of pure fire; it won't letting 2D or 1C Rank Damage pass through, until breaking. Mana cost is 10, then 5 additional mana when sustaining.
-----------------------------------------------------
Name: Firebird Style: Feather Fist
Magic Cost: 20 MP
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user launches a great flame, stretching out what looks like a hand towards the opponent. Once this "hand" reaches the opponent, it attempts to grab the opponent, dealing instant damage by touch. It's 1m in radius and reaches 5m.

Name: Raging Steps
Magic Cost: 20/10 MP
Class: Buff
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: 6 posts
Effect: The user swings the artifact across his feet, covering them with a fierce blaze that sends the user away like a rocket. He gains a C-Rank speed buff by this spell.

Last edited by Firebird on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total

2Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Hello I am trail mod Adlet here to grade your spells. A couple things first. We ask that you only do 5 spells per topic. It helps keep us from dealing with a lot of clutter. I will do all of these now, but for the future please only do up to 5. Also seeing as you just started you do get 2 of the D-ranks free as starter spells the rest will have to be trained, so can you separate which ones you want as starters and then the ones you want to train

Firebird Style: Shattering Blitz: Swings what? Yourself? Also type of damage please

Firebird Style: Belt of Feathers: If you are putting a duration of 1 post on this (meaning it will last for the post you cast it and the next post) I need a sustain cost of 5 mana on this. Sustains can also be sustained up to 6 posts

Fiercing Feather Dart: If you are putting a duration of 1 post on this (meaning it will last for the post you cast it and the next post) I need a sustain cost of 10 mana on this and add 3 more posts to the cooldown. If you want it only for that post then put instant. Also range on this (5m) please

Fierce Swing: They way you are using this spell is making it a supplementary spell. Buffs increase your physical capabilities, this does not, it just moves you. So please edit this to fit a buff

Firebird Style: Small Nest: If you are putting a duration of 1 post on this (meaning it will last for the post you cast it and the next post) I need a sustain cost of 5 mana on this. Also how big is this dome?

Firebird Style: Feather Web: I am sorry but the wording on this spell confuses me. You launched a spell towards an opponent but then if forms a circle around them? That is what I am getting from this

Raging Steps: You can sustain this up to 6 posts and please put the sustain cost next to the mana cost (10 mana for sustain on C-rank)

Please bump when all changes have been made on this

3Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Sat May 28, 2016 6:43 am

Firebird

Firebird
Oh, forgot to bump. Bumped.

4Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Tue May 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Sorry for the late reply on this

Adlet Brave wrote:seeing as you just started you do get 2 of the D-ranks free as starter spells the rest will have to be trained, so can you separate which ones you want as starters and then the ones you want to train

Shattering Blitz : Deals? I guess 1 D-rank damage, please put that

Belt of Feathers: Looks good

Fiercing Feather Dart: Looks good

Fierce Wings: Cooldown is 2 posts. The +5 for cooldowns is only for offensive spells. Also please put the sustain next to the regular cost. Like 10 (5), or 10 to cast, 5 to sustain. Something like that

Small Nest: Cooldown is 2. Also samething in sustain for wings

Feather Web: So the spell is 10m in radius, but the hands only reach 5 meters?

Raging Steps: Cooldown can be 3 posts and you can sustain up to 6 posts. Also samething with the sustains on the previous spells (it makes it look nicer)

5Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:56 am

Firebird

Firebird
Plz, Daiko, make it right this time DX

Bump

6Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
All looks good but you still havent done one thing I keep asking.

Adlet Brave wrote:seeing as you just started you do get 2 of the D-ranks free as starter spells the rest will have to be trained, so can you separate which ones you want as starters and then the ones you want to train

Please do this then bump this. I will then grab a mod to approve

7Arts of The Firebird I Empty Re: Arts of The Firebird I Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 am

Firebird

Firebird
Oh, well, didn't spot that ^^

Bumping again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]