You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina
Slate
Character
Form
----
Character
Sheet

Starter Spell 1:

Starter Spell 2:

Resilience:

Rock Solid:

Grey Dance:

:

Last edited by Sabrina Slate on Sun May 22, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 7 times in total

2S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Thu May 19, 2016 3:38 am

Sayuno

Sayuno
Hey, before you continue this a few things.

Poison is banned. You can't have poison spells of any sort.

Furthermore, your magic says it has no element, so you aren't allowed to use elements at all.

Multiple Elements in one magic are banned as well.

3S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 am

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate
I see... Sorry about that... I'll fix that.

Edit: Oh, and that means that no matter what I cannot use an element, correct? Just want to make sure before I have to get corrected again.

4S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Thu May 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
Yes, you didn't pick one, I don'T think it would make much sense with paper magic anyways.

5S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Thu May 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate
Do those work??

6S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
With Yunos permission I will be helping you with these spells

Remember also that your spells can only be Offensive (Spells that deal damage), Defensive (Spells that block spells or damage), or buffs (spells that increase your base stats).

Paperweight Birds: Multiple things on this. You need to set a max distance they can travel (5m for D-ranks). Also if you are saying 20 normally miss but if all of them hit they deal D-rank damage aren't you countering yourself. It may be a little different than what you want but how about just making one for the moment.

Reformare (in English: 'Shape again'): Unfortunately this is a support spell and you can not use support spells. So I ask that you please change this

Dimming Fog: This is a debuff spell and you can not use debuffs, so please change this.

Rock Solid: Sadly you can not restrict someones movements. You can have this spell deal damage in a way, but can't restrict movements without being a debuff

Grey Dance: Please put how much damage this blocks (up to B-rank damage) and how big it is.

Please bump this when you are done with the changes.

7S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate
~Bumpity bumpity bump~

8S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Paperweight Bird: How big is the crane

Lightstar: If you say that if the miss they will come back, then this sounds like it can be used for multiple posts, if that is the case then add a sustain cost to this and add 3 to the cooldown. If you want it for a single use then they can't return if missed. Also if there are 3 then they each deal 1/3 of D-rank damge. Lastly how big are they?

Resistance: And Endurance buff does not protect you from damage. It makes it where you don't feel the pain from it, so please change this accordingly. Also if this is D-rank, then the cooldown is 2 posts and the mana cost would be 10. If you sustain it for 1 posts also, needs a sustain cost of 5 for D-rank

Rock Solid: Seems good

Grey Dance: If this is used for multiple posts it needs a sustain cost of 10. Also 3 feet by 3 feet is not very big. You can make it bigger if you want, also please try to use meters instead of feet.

Bump when done please

9S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate
Okay... I think I fixed it?

Sorry this is taking so long.

10S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Its fine. Just so you know, all sustain spells can last up to six posts. It might be better in some circumstances instead of having for a couple

Lightstar: Still need the "they each deal 1/3 of D-rank damage" if you are using 3

Resilience: Can be two post cooldown if you want and sustained for 6 posts. Also to put sustain cost normally just put a / mark and put the sustain cost next to the spell cost. So in this case it can be either:

Magic Cost: 10/5
or
Magic Cost: 10, 5 to sustain

Grey Dance: Just put 10 for sustain, not 30 for 2 posts. Also a sustain on a post lasts posts after that. So a sustain of 2 posts would technically be there for 3 posts. The post you cast it, post 1 after that, post 2 after that.

Please bump when changes are done

11S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Sabrina Slate

Sabrina Slate
This is, hopefully, the last time.

12S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard  Empty Re: S.Slate ~ Paper Blizzard Sun May 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
I see no problems with these, let me grab a mod to approve you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]