You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Godric's Barrier Magic (D Rank Wizard) Empty Godric's Barrier Magic (D Rank Wizard) Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 am

Godric Graydon

Godric Graydon
Name: Reactive Barrier I
Magic Cost: 10 (5)
Requirements: Barrier Magic
Class: Defensive
Element: None
Cooldown: 2
Duration: 6 posts, or until cancelled/destroyed.
Effect: A green aura appears around the user's body protecting it like armor. Lasts for 6 posts, or after taking 1C or 2D Ranks worth of damage. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. Can be cancelled by the caster at any time.

Name: Barrier Projectile I
Magic Cost: 10
Class: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: User holds out their arm with the palm facing the target. A small translucent light-green barrier ball materializes and then launches towards the target. Does a D-Rank worth of damage, and has a range of 5 meters.

Name: Barrier Shield I
Magic Cost: 10
Effect: A three by three meter light-green translucent shield appears in front of the user hands, capable of blocking 1C or 2D Ranks worth of damage.

Name: Barrier Hearing Aid I
Class: Buff
Effect: Two small barriers form inside the targets's ear drums. These act as a sort of hearing aid, which enhances the caster's ability to pick up sound. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. This buff increases the caster's Hearing to D-Rank for the duration of the spell. User can hear obvious noises up to 50 meters away, normal talking tones up to 20 meters away, whispers up to 2 meters away, breathing up to 2 meters, heartbeats up to 1 meter away.

Name: Barrier of Endurance I
Class: Buff
Effect: A thin light-green translucent barrier materializes and clings to the user's body. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. This buff increases the caster's Endurance to D-Rank for the duration of the spell. User can take blunt damage (punches, clubs etc) and shrug off the pain.

Name: Reactive Barrier II
Magic Cost: 20 (10)
Cooldown: 3
Effect: A green aura appears around the user's body protecting it like armor. Lasts for 6 posts, or after taking 1B, 2C, or 4D Ranks worth of damage. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. Can be cancelled by the caster at any time.

Name: Barrier Projectile II
Magic Cost: 20
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 3
Effect: User holds out their arm with the palm facing the target. A small translucent light-green barrier ball materalizes and then launches towards the target. Does a C-Rank worth of damage, and has a range of 10 meters.

---

I'll be taking Barrier Projectile I and Barrier Shield I as my starter spells.

Sayuno

Sayuno
Godric's Barrier Magic (D Rank Wizard) TnnkSrq
Train away and link back to the threads once finished.

Godric Graydon

Godric Graydon
Training complete: http://www.natsudragneel.com/t4869-new-heights-training-private

Sayuno

Sayuno
Woah there, you're fast. Training approved. Congratz on your new spells.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Reactive Barrier I
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Magic Cost:[/b] 10 (5)
[b]Requirements:[/b] Barrier Magic
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Element:[/b] None
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 2
[b]Duration:[/b] 6 posts, or until cancelled/destroyed.
[b]Effect:[/b] A green aura appears around the user's body protecting it like armor. Lasts for 6 posts, or after taking 1C or 2D Ranks worth of damage. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. Can be cancelled by the caster at any time.

[b]Name:[/b] Barrier Projectile I
[b]Magic Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Effect:[/b] User holds out their arm with the palm facing the target. A small translucent light-green barrier ball materializes and then launches towards the target. Does a D-Rank worth of damage, and has a range of 5 meters.

[b]Name:[/b] Barrier Shield I
[b]Magic Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Effect:[/b] A three by three meter light-green translucent shield appears in front of the user hands, capable of blocking 1C or 2D Ranks worth of damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Barrier Hearing Aid I
[b]Class:[/b] Buff
[b]Effect:[/b] Two small barriers form inside the targets's ear drums. These act as a sort of hearing aid, which enhances the caster's ability to pick up sound. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. This buff increases the caster's Hearing to D-Rank for the duration of the spell. User can hear obvious noises up to 50 meters away, normal talking tones up to 20 meters away, whispers up to 2 meters away, breathing up to 2 meters, heartbeats up to 1 meter away.

[b]Name:[/b] Barrier of Endurance I
[b]Class:[/b] Buff
[b]Effect:[/b] A thin light-green translucent barrier materializes and clings to the user's body. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. This buff increases the caster's Endurance to D-Rank for the duration of the spell. User can take blunt damage (punches, clubs etc) and shrug off the pain.

[b]Name:[/b] Reactive Barrier II
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Magic Cost:[/b] 20 (10)
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 3
[b]Effect:[/b] A green aura appears around the user's body protecting it like armor. Lasts for 6 posts, or after taking 1B, 2C, or 4D Ranks worth of damage. This ability can also be cast on an ally instead of the user, but they must be within 5 meters. Can be cancelled by the caster at any time.

[b]Name:[/b] Barrier Projectile II
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Magic Cost:[/b] 20
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 3
[b]Effect:[/b] User holds out their arm with the palm facing the target. A small translucent light-green barrier ball materalizes and then launches towards the target. Does a C-Rank worth of damage, and has a range of 10 meters.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests