You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Ownership of NDRP Empty New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:12 am

Khnum

Khnum
Hello everyone.

I am pleased to say that I have purchased this forum from Shinsei. Once he gets back from class, we'll work on changing the founder account. He just was working out the final details and all that.

As such, I am free to do with it whatever I so please. I promise that I will make this site great again. Shinsei was one of those guys who liked to restrict everything - but I hope to bring this site back to RP's roots, with no banned powers whatsoever.

I was thinking of making more a stat-focused, grindy RP, though. of course, this would work in with having no banned magics or anything.

What are your thoughts on that guys?

In addition, I'm removing the powers of all but myself and Rosencrantz. Just thought I'd let the staff know before I block them on skype.

2New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 am

Sayuno

Sayuno
Can I haz admin?

P-pleaaasuu?

3New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:51 am

Khnum

Khnum
Alright, fine fine

4New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 am

Charlotte

Charlotte
Isn't it April Fools today?... <.< >.> Just a little hard to believe :P but if it's true, yay for no banned magics....I have mixed feelings on stat systems though x-x was never a fan of it...

5New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Adlet Brave

Adlet Brave
Well since this was posted in the Lounge and not Announcements, we can guess what is really going on.

6New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
^ very clever. :3

7New Ownership of NDRP Empty Re: New Ownership of NDRP Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte
-insert drumroll here- Exactly, Adlet!~ Great minds think alike :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests