You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spin The Wheel (Rules) Empty Spin The Wheel (Rules) Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Naga

In order to play Spin The Wheel you must follow the following rules:

• To participate in the Spin The Wheel you need to have an approved character.
  • You can only play the Spin The Wheel with one character in case you have multiple characters. If you try to play it with multiple characters you will be banned from the Spin The Wheel forever and will receive a 3 day ban.
  • In order to play you need to create a topic in the Spin The Wheel forum called: Guest's Wheel Spins
  • You can only spin the wheel once per day. This means that there has to be at least 24 hours between your spins. If not, you shall be banned from the wheel.
  • Your first post must be 'I am Guest and this is my wheel.'
  • Now lets play the game. Click on Reply (Quick reply does not work) and click on the dice. Select 'Spin The Wheel' and post!
  • If you hit a prize, go here to claim your prize. Fill out the form, and staff will give you your gift.
  • Double check to be sure if you actually won something. The lucky numbers change once in a while.

Explaining the rolls one more time:

• Step 1: Click on post reply in your topic. Quick reply does not work.
  • Step 2: Select the Spin The Wheel dice. The message box should contain the word roll and the number you're on. So if it's your 6th roll, the message should be: Roll#6. Now post.
  • Step 3: Two posts will appear if you did it correctly. The first one is yours containing the roll message. The second is a post by me generated by the forum with your roll number.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests