You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: Late Ingredients!
Requester: The Crazy Dog Gentleman
Request Difficulty: D
Requirements: None
Reward: 1,000J & 500 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: You will enter the client's restaurant in Balsam, a very well-known place, and he will tell you that some of the ingredients to make certain dishes are late on delivery. He will provide you of their route and there are five of them for five different ingredients. Get each cart and take it to the restaurant as fast as you can. When finished, the client shall reward you for completing the request.

2Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Yuuki Sousetsu

Yuuki Sousetsu
Can I take this request even without my magic not yet checked?

3Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Pretty sure you can

YUUKI SOUSETSU has taken this request

4Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 am

Croisa Winglet

Croisa Winglet
I'd like to take this mission.

5Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:43 am

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
@Croisa Winglet is approved to take this mission

6Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Croisa Winglet

Croisa Winglet
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3779-retrieving-the-late-ingredients-request-solo#24518

Done!

7Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Late Ingredients! (Sabertooth) Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
@Croisa Winglet has been rewarded for this mission

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests