You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Empty Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: Stop the Bullying!
Requester: Charlie Chaplin
Request Difficulty: D
Requirements: None
Reward: 1,000J & 500 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: There is a boy being bullied by numerous kid and you must put an end to it, without doing any harm. In the mission statement will be the house of the client. Meet him outside his house in the outskirts of Balsam and ask him about the story. You will find him wearing a top hat and would have quite a small square mustache under his nose. He will speak rather elegantly.

After questioning, you will find out the boy is small, about 3 feet tall and is the smallest in the school. He gets bullied during break in school, it shouldn't be hard to spot. Intercept and teach the bullies something without hurting them. Teach them a lesson on bullying and what is can do the victims and the bullies themselves. When finished and the boy has made friends, return to the client for your reward.

2Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 am

Makoto K.

Makoto K.
i'd like to do it :3

3Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:42 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
@Makoto K. has taken this request.

4Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:00 am

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
I'd like to take this for my first mission

5Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Stop the Bullying! (Sabertooth) Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:18 am

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
@Vincent Regal is approved to take this mission

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests