You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: Save The Herd
Requester: Farmer Jenkins
Request Difficulty: C
Requirements: None
Reward: 2,000 Jewels & 1,000 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: The farm outside of Hargeon has been devastated by a monster who comes at night to feast on its cattle. Farmer Jenkins wants you to investigate the mysterious assault on his livestock and stop whatever creature is responsible. Be careful, it does C rank damage to anything that stands between it and its meal.

2Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Alistair Christner

Alistair Christner
I'd like to take this!

3Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:51 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
Alistair Christaner has taken this request.

4Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Alistair Christner

Alistair Christner
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t2905-heard-there-was-a-herd-solo#17026

Finished!

5Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Khnum

Khnum
Can I has?

6Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
You can has

7Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Khnum

Khnum
Like last time, just assuming summons do rank equal damage, since no CS rules seem to be seen at the moment.

http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3536-the-herd-needs-saving-missionsolo#22291

8Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
@Yosuke Zane has been rewarded

9Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Marcialla Yukikama

Marcialla Yukikama
I'd love to save cattle!~ May I?

10Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Yes you may

11Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Marcialla Yukikama

Marcialla Yukikama
I saved them I'm a Super Heroess! Haha!~ Love ya Arderes thanks!Saving the Cows

12Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Save The Herd (Blue Pegasus) Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
@"Marcialla Yukikama" is rewarded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests