You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Relieved. I found out I have one last chance to not screw up in school and get my financial Aid pulled, and I am gonna take that and hold onto it for dear life.

27How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Stressed - got a test that I didn't study for :(

28How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:30 am

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Depressed <.< Yes I get depressed often it isn't my fault!

29How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:12 am

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Excited. I finished the first video of my new youtube channel~ This is the second time I'm trying, so yaay~ lol i hope it works out this time around.

30How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
I'm chill again.

31How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 am

Andrea Thorn

Andrea Thorn
Even more depressed than I was before, I'm going to lose in these magic games... Five people who out rank me and three who don't......the odds are not in my favour -sighs-

32How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Bored. Had no school today so I sat around doing nothing but typing.

33How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Chill. The weekend's here!

34How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 am

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Extremely bored. The weekend is here. >.>

35How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Electra Gilante

Electra Gilante
Upset that Gajeel hasn't died yet in hurt or heal

36How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Sad. Got disconnected from a League game, and when I tried to get back in, our team had surrendered :(

37How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Excited. Super bowl tommorrow and i am pumped, litterally for just the commercials

38How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Electra Gilante

Electra Gilante
Today is GMG day ^_^

39How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Pretending to be excited, because of the Super Bowl.

40How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
Stuck, nothing has been happening lately

41How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Electra Gilante

Electra Gilante
Not excited I have church to go to then I have to listen to people in my house watching the Superbowl and im going to be upstairs watching the puppy bowl U____U no life

42How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Daelyn Konami

Daelyn Konami
The puppy bowl is amazing

Not stuck anymore. I suddenly got super busy. Careful what you wish for

43How are you feeling right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you feeling right now? Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Knux Shi

Knux Shi
Annoyed/ Bored, because I cm here to rp and its going to fucking slow

http://www.aniroleplay.com/knuckleshi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member: