You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: Out of my Port
Requester: Mr. Harrington
Request Difficulty: B
Requirements: None
Reward: 3,000J & 2,000 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: At the port in Hargeon Mr. Harrington sees a mage who is apparently not allowing anyone in the water. He has control over the animals in the sea somehow and there are three animals under his wing. You must find a way to incapacitate the animals without completely killing them and take down the mage so people can go back to swimming or getting on their boats. When you arrive the mage in question will be creating a whirlpool blocking anyone from coming near him.
Extra Information: Mage: B-rank Water Magic Mage
Animal 1: C-rank Shark
Animal 2: C-rank Whale
Animal 3: D-rank Seal

2Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Azabel Poppins

Azabel Poppins
Taking this mission.

3Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Naga

Good luck, Griffon.

4Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 am

Azabel Poppins

Azabel Poppins
Would like a second chance at this request. Now that my rank allows for it.

5Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Griffon Overclock is accepted to take this mission.

6Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Azabel Poppins

Azabel Poppins
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t1432-all-washed-up-out-of-my-portreqp#12928 Done

7Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Jabo Devine

Jabo Devine
Griffon Overclock has been rewarded.

8Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Sion Vindictus

Sion Vindictus
ill take it

9Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Sion Vindictus has taken this request.

10Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Sion Vindictus

Sion Vindictus
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t2979-waves-of-magic-or-waves-of-hope#17398

done

11Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Sion Vindictus has been rewarded for this request.

12Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
I'll take this mission! ;D

13Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Aoi Mitsurugi has taken this request.

14Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3248-from-sea-to-shining-sea-solo-aoi#19228

Thwarted teh foe with foxy strength ;)

15Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
You've been rewarded! Good job!

16Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Hinata R. Romanov

Hinata R. Romanov
Team Tempest Resonance will take this job

17Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Go ahead guys

18Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Hinata R. Romanov

Hinata R. Romanov
Tempest Rsonance did the job.
We have penny pincher

http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3322p15-get-out-of-my-port-private-mission-hinata-sion-sammey#21839

19Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: Out of my Port (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Your group is rewarded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests