You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: A Naughty Teacher
Requester: Cory Masters
Request Difficulty: B
Requirements: None
Reward: 3,000J & 2,000 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: Apparently, as of recently, a teacher has been planning to have an affair with a student. Someone has to teach her a lesson for this. You have been set up to go on a blind date with a the teacher who happens to be a mage. You must make your date go into the right direction, then at the very last minute you question her on her affair and tell her you know it all simply to scare her from doing it. Eventually she will get this mad that she wants to fight with you. You must beat her to start off with and tell her there is worse to come if she has an affair with a student and must state that someone in the school sent you to scare her even more. However, do not name the requester, since you do not want that person to receive charges for your actions. Once the teacher surrenders and will stop the affair, take the information to Cory and let him know what has happened.
Extra Information: Teacher: B-rank Reflector Magi and Summoning Magic Mage

2A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Sion Vindictus

Sion Vindictus
I'll take it

3A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Sion Vindictus has taken this Request.

4A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Sion Vindictus

Sion Vindictus
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t2907-naughty-teacher

done

5A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Sion Vindictus has been rewarded for this mission.

6A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Eliara Mitsurugi

Eliara Mitsurugi
I'll take this mission with Remy. Gotta get mah fire elemental some monies as well. So sign Remy Mitsurugi up for this as well if you could please?

(Remy also needs to be given a blue name as she is also a full fledged member of BP at this point)

7A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Remy Seriel

Remy Seriel
^what she said. And yes, I would like to participate as well.

8A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
You may take this, and I will get her color.

9A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Eliara Mitsurugi

Eliara Mitsurugi
A date is planned, then ruined, and the Rune Knights are blamed for it. Mission Accomplished!

http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3173-a-naughty-teacher-mission-with-remy#18702

10A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Remy Seriel

Remy Seriel
Mission complete. Eliara kicked things, I looked adorable... profit.

Complete

11A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 am

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Both are rewarded

12A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
I'll just slip in here and take this.

13A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Link back when done

14A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3326-bad-teacher-solo-aoi#19995

All finished! :)

15A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
You are rewarded

16A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:45 am

Khnum

Khnum
Taking, I hope she doesn't touch me funny D:

17A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 am

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
She will

Link back when done

18A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:42 am

Khnum

Khnum
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3558-teacher-pls-no-d-missionsolo#22513

SHE TOUCHED ME FUNNY D:

19A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Empty Re: A Naughty Teacher (Blue Pegasus) Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
@Yosuke Zane has been rewarded.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests