You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 am

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name:: Bring me the Horizon!
Requester: Hana Starkk
Request Difficulty: D
Requirements: None
Reward: 500 EXP & 1000J
Request Role: None
Story: The latest volume of Hana Starkk's favorite book, Horizon, hits the shelves today! Unfortunately, the young girl has been grounded by Fairy Tail's guildmaster, Noah, due to bad behavior. Determined to get the book no matter what, she has posted up a request on the guildhall. Being a proud member of Fairy Tail, you decide to take the request. Upon reaching the bookstore, you find that this book series is a lot more popular than you expected! Fight through the hordes of Horizon fans, get the book and return to the guild. However, when you get back, Hana is still grounded in her room. Hand the book to the bartender who will give the book to her later. He will then pay you and the request can then be considered complete.

2Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Kazuma Azure

Kazuma Azure
I would like to take this request.

3Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Shin Kreiss

Shin Kreiss
I, Shin Kreiss would like to take on this request.

4Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Link back when done!

5Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Shin Kreiss

Shin Kreiss
Mission Complete

http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3108-a-book-for-hana-d-rank-solo#18215

6Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: Bring me the Horizon! (Fairy Tail) Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
You have been Rewarded.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests