You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Empty A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: A Lost Cause..?
Requester:
Request Difficulty: B
Requirements: None
Reward: 2000 EXP & 3000J
Request Roll: None
Story: A poor animal has been seen outside the borders of the town. Its skin seems to be perfect for making shoes and ladies handbags and since he seems to be asleep most of the time, it is making him a perfect target for any poachers out there who might like to purchase a new pair of genuine leather shoes for their wives or lady friends. Your task is to move the animal safely from where he was, which is inside the forest around Magnolia, to a new and safer destination of your choice. Be sure to look out for poachers or it might be the end to our forest friend! Oh, I forgot something. It also weighs somewhat over 600lb and good luck.

2A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Kyo Nullbuild

Kyo Nullbuild
May I take this?

3A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Link back when done

4A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Kyo Nullbuild

Kyo Nullbuild
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3718-a-lost-cause-like-me-solo-request#24057

Done!

5A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Empty Re: A Lost Cause..? (Fairy Tail) Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
@Kyo Nullbuild is rewarded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 242 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests