Sayuri

Sayuri
Name: Steal back my Artifact
Requester: Annie Carey
Request Difficulty: B
Requirements: None
Reward: 2000 EXP & 3000J
Request Roll: None
Story: Annie owns a local museum, but last night someone stole her artifact. She has a tracker on it that only alerts her on the location of the item. She wants you to take the item back for her, but there are a few rules to it. For starters you have to follow the man and make sure the item stays in possession. That night you must find who hired the thief and somehow find a way to steal it back without being detected. However once taking it or laying a finger on it, an alarm will go off and you must fight your way through three different mages. Once escaping you will have men following you. They will shoot at you and use Ice Magic to make the floor of ice so you can not run. Take it right back and lead the men chasing you straight into the museum. When all hope is lost there will be Rune knights everywhere surrounding you and help out. Bring back the artifact to Annie and she will reward you.
Extra Information: Mage 1: B-rank Chain Magic and Bullet Magic Mage
Mage 2 and Mage 3: C-rank Wind Magic Mage and C-rank Water Magic Mage -> Unison Raid Forms Ice Magic

2Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
I will take this.

3Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Fri May 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
Approved to take :)

4Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Thu May 29, 2014 10:04 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t1941-retrieval-arc-solo-mission#11656

Completed.

5Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
Approved, add your own jewels.

6Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
I will take this please

7Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Link back when done

8Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3672-return-my-artifact-request#23675

9Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
@Kari Akisame has been rewarded.

Just a heads-up, Kari. Whenever you use spells, put what they do in spolers below your post.

10Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Azabel Poppins

Azabel Poppins
Actessa Winglet & Azabel Poppins to take this.

11Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Actessa Winglet

Actessa Winglet
Aye, we be takin' this here mission.

12Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Link back when done!

13Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Actessa Winglet

Actessa Winglet
http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3742-museum-counter-heist-azabel-mission

Technically Azabel did write enough words to finish it too, even if I did skip to finish the mission, so we're done!

14Steal back my Artifact Empty Re: Steal back my Artifact Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Both are rewarded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]